Contact Fresh Start Health: 027 443 1490
Please text your question or concern and one of us will get back to you.
WHERE TO GET HELP:
If you are worried about your or someone else's mental health, the best place to get help is your GP or local mental health provider. However, if you or someone else is in danger or endangering others, call police immediately on 111.
OR IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE:
- LIFELINE: 0800 543 354 (available 24/7)
- YOUTHLINE: 0800 376 633
- NEED TO TALK? Free call or text 1737 (available 24/7)
- KIDSLINE: 0800 543 754 (available 24/7)
- WHATSUP: 0800 942 8787 (1pm to 11pm)
- DEPRESSION HELPLINE: 0800 111 757
- SUICIDE CRISIS HELPLINE: 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO) (available 24/7)
Drop Us a Line
Use this form if you are inquiring about music therapy sessions, an in-depth consultation as an extension to the primary care services you receive from your local GP., or
to get in touch for any other reason.
Fields with an asterisk * are mandatory.
No information collected on this website will be shared with any third party.